Install the Whatsapper app from LiveChat marketplace.The app is only available for new user interface users.
Settings page will open after you have installed the app. Alternatively, go to the application page in the Marketplace and open the application setup menu.
- Enter your company name.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Open WhatsApp application on your phone.
- Tap dots ⠇ in app's right top corner (Android) or Settings (iOS) and go to WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Scan QR code on Whatsapper page.
If the connection is successful, you will see this section:
Additional details and restrictions
- You should have a WhatsApp account. Install the WhatsApp™ Business app from Google Play or App Store to get an account. We recommend using a dedicated phone number for cWA customer support as only
Note: You can use a personal WhatsaApp account for tests, but we recommend utilizing WhatsApp Business
- Your phone must be online all the time. Otherwise messages can be delayed or lost.
Note: We recommend connecting the phone to a charger, turning off the power saving mode and other functions that may interfere with the application.
- Only your customer can initiate contact. You can't reach them proactively with the apps
- WA Calling is not supported, only messages.
- Some media that users send you won't be displayed in LiveChat interface. You may get Security threat notice.
This will happen for video messages (.mp4) and voice messages (.ogg). Press [Discard] to get the message.
Unpairing the phone
To unpair the phone, press Go to app settings
Locate and press [Unpair] Now you can connect other phone