Push notifications are small popup windows in your browser. They inform agents about any updates for their tickets or other events.
- Click the application's icon on the navigation bar at the top of the window.
- Click Edit in the applications’s interface.
- Scroll to the Notifications section of the application’s config.
- Activate web push notifications with a switch.
- Allow the browser to open a popup window.
- Allow the browser to send push notifications.
Additional details and restrictions
- You must have enough rights to edit your browser settings.
- Your browser must support push notifications - see the table below.
- You must have a Zendesk agent or administrator account.
- Every single agent can use notifications in one browser only.