You should be Zendesk Admin to install Forwarder App
- Create an API token
- Go to Admin -> Channels API
- Enable Token Access
- Press [+] button to create a new token. Give it a name Forwarder.
- Copy and save it a notebook – you will need it later
- Press Save
- Install and configure Forwarder App
- Go to Zendesk Marketplace -> Forwarder
- Press Install and follow instructions
- Zendesk Marketplace asks for credit card details, but you will be charged only after 30 days of free trial. You can uninstall the app any moment.You will be notified three days before the trial ends.
- You will navigate to the Installation settings page:
- Fill Zendesk user email field. Th user should be an agent or admin. We will use the agent's account to post comments into tickets. We recommend set up a separate user "Forwarder" for this purpose.
- Press Install, and now you are ready to use Forwarder
To test installation
- Open any ticket and apps panel on the right.
- You should see the forwarder app. Enter any e-mail, press +
- Press Forward All comments.
- Check e-mail to see the incoming message.
- Reply to email.
- Now go back to the ticket - the comment should arrive shortly.
Please contact our Support if you have any issues