This guide will help you to register skype bot and connect it to Zendesk using Skype app. You can get Skyper app from Zendesk marketplace.
1. Open https://dev.botframework.com/
2. Log in with your Microsoft credentials.
3. Switch to "My bots" section.
4. Press "Register".
5. Fill "Display name" - your bot's name, "Bot handle" - you bot's URL id (only letters and underscores are allowed), "Long description" - bot's description. Upload an icon.
6. Press "Create Microsoft App ID and password" below the "Configuration"
6. The new browser window will open, where you have to authorize again.
Then a new Application ID will be generated. Copy it.
7. Press "Create a password for the application to continue". Copy this new password too.
8. Press "ОК"
10. Press "Finish...". It will bring you back to the bot's configuration page.
11. Open new browser tab (do not close the previous one) and enter Zendesk agent page. Go to "Administration" - "Channel integrations."
12. Select "Skyper", then "Accounts", press "Add an account".
13. A new window will open, enter previously saved App ID and a password. Copy the line marked with red. Scroll the windows to the end and press "Save."
14. Return to the bot configuration tab and paste the address from the step above to the "Messaging endpoint"
15.Scroll the page down. Fill the "Owners" field with addresses of the people who are allowed to edit the bot settings. Check "I agree..." and press "Register". If something goes wrong, edit the data and try again.
16. Check if "Skype" has appeared in the Channels section.
17. Enter this channel.
18. Press "Add to contacts" to add this bot to your Skype contact list.
Now you can try the integration by sending a message to the bot. Please allow up to 60 seconds for a ticket to appear in your Zendesk.